Monday, August 17, 2009

Here we go again...

Another layout, another blog.
What am I playing at? Aren't I satisfied with a T scale Japanese layout and a P4 scale layout based on a fictitious Lincolnshire light Railway? Not to mention My HO scale US outline shunting plank and the Gn15 Purespring watercress?
Clearly not.
I have said before that I am a serial model railway designer and builder. One layout is not enough for me. I like lots of different prototypes and I have to model them.
The latest prototype that I have been bewitched by is the Porthmadog, Beddgelert and South Snowdon Railway in North Wales.
I'm a sucker for the Narrow Gauge lines of North Wales and the discovery of this started-but-never-completed line with its overhead electric locomotives was too much to resist.
So here we are, with thoughts of another layout for the model railway room in the basement. Who knows where this adventure will lead me at the moment.
As always it will be fun finding out.

No comments:

Post a Comment